CHASING THE SUN
I am so excited about this post, I don’t even know where to start. How about with hi… hey… hello?
The whole reason behind this shoot was testing waterproof makeup. I would be lying if I said I tried all of the products for the first time, but some I did and the results were perfect. I knew before we were catching a golden light moment so all I was thinking about was GOLD&BRONZE. Here is the list of everything I used with some tips next to it:
- USE A SUNSCREEN !
- MAC- Face&Body foundation mixed with KIKO DD Cream (from summer collection)- I was on a vacation at the time and did not bring my whole makeup kit so I didn’t have the right shade for my sister. With mixing 2 foundations I got the perfect colour. It wasn’t my first time using MAC Face&Body so I knew already it is waterproof. KIKO DD Cream I was using for the first time and it did not say it is waterproof but mixing those two together, it held up perfectly.
- My trustworthy MAC- PRO Longwear Concealer
- For the eyeshadows I used golden shades from various brands but mixed it with KIKO- Mixing solution (it makes eyeshadow more pigmented and lasts longer)
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow Pomade
- Physicians Formula- Bronze Booster
- The Balm- Mary-Lou Manizer
- Tarte- Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste with some Mary-Lou Manizer and gold eyeshadow over it to make it shiny
I absolutely LOVE this look and the photos and I hope you will as well. I had the best time shooting this! It all went right, which rarely happens to me The light was perfect, the location was amazing and of course my sister was soooo gorgeous.
I normally never wear makeup to the beach or to the pool so this was a nice and fun way of testing the products. I hope you found some inspiration or new makeup suggestions
See you soon! <3
MODEL: Alja E. , PHOTO&MUA: KE Makeup